The Lunette Menstrual Cup is bell-shaped cup that gives you a comfortable, safe, odorless and eco-friendly period for up to 12 hours a day.
It’s also reusable and lasts several years meaning less time, money and stress!
The medical-grade silicone used in Lunette is FDA approved, hypoallergenic, toxin-free, durable, and isn’t harmful to human tissue!
The Asian release packaging is 100% recyclable and compostable, and each box comes with a menstrual cup, instruction booklet, and storage pouch.
They’re small and pretty…but definitely mighty.
Some knockoffs might be cheaper but your safety, comfort and trust should always be the priority.
Why is authenticity so important?
- Unknown sources of silicone can be a danger to your health
- It could contain other substances with unknown toxicity or contaminants
- Poor quality results in cup rips, cracks, collapse, inability to hold fluids or failure to insert correctly
- Unauthorized sellers could sell you a “previously used” product (along with all the health risks attached)
Consider the following factors:
Lighter flow? Model 1 might be for you.
Heavier flow? Give model 2 a go!
For teens and young users, the smaller model 1 makes for easier ins and outs.
For those people who have given birth out there, you can use the Lunette menstrual cup model 1 or 2. Pregnancy changes a few things down there, so firstly take into account your new cervix position (if it’s low use a model 1), and secondly your new flow volume post childbirth.
If you have a low-sitting cervix, try the shorter model 1 for a better fit.
If you’re a fitness goddess with strong vaginal muscles, consider using Model 1.
Sensitive bladder? The softer model 1 might be a match made in heaven for you.
How To Use
- Wash hands. Check that the air holes at the top of your cup are open. Wash your hands.
Wash your Lunette menstrual cup with Feelbetter Cup Cleanser and rinse it carefully.
- Fold + Hold. Get comfy: you can insert the cup while sitting, standing or squatting. Spreading your legs will help with a successful and comfortable insertion.
- Relax. Fold the cup in on itself to make flat, then in half to form a C shape.
- Insert. Keep it rolled up and guide it rim first into the vagina. To check that the cup has fully opened, slide a clean finger up to the cup bottom and feel it – it should be round. Lunette can be used any time in your menstrual cycle, from heavy to light flow days.
- Wear + learn. Lunette is emptied about 2–4 times a day, can be used for up to 12 hours, also overnight. The measuring lines on the cup help monitor your flow and easily learn your rhythm.
5. Remove + empty
Wash your hands and relax your muscles. Grasp the bottom of the cup. To break seal, squeeze the bottom of the cup.
Be sure not to pull it out by holding the stem alone. Tip contents into the toilet. Rinse & Reuse.