Terms of Sale
- All sales are final. Once confirmed, orders cannot be cancelled or returned if correct items were delivered.
- If unpaid within two banking days, reservation and order will be forfeited. Any payments made after cancellation of the order will be refunded.
- Please note upon checkout if a Sales Invoice is necessary, and the name and address it should be made to.
- Lead time for personalized items is 7 days.
- Upon submitting an order, it is understood that the buyer agrees to all of the terms listed in our policy here.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to provide the complete information needed for a Sales Invoice including the entity’s TIN Number.
- Absolutely no cancellation of personalized orders.
- Once paid for, order is finalized and cannot be cancelled.
- Only unpaid orders can be cancelled.
- For Lalamove deliveries, failure to deliver i.e. consignee out, no response, refused to pay or receive, no refund, instead order would be held until buyer pays for unsuccessful Lalamove delivery fee + return delivery fee. Re-delivery will only be attempted after balance had been settled.
- The consignee is responsible for filing for claims from the courier if the items received get damaged in transit.
- In case the address provided is not covered by the chosen courier (be it incorrect region or simply not covered by our partner couriers) we will request additional fees to ship out orders. Orders will be on hold until full payment of additional shipping fee is received.
- Fragile items are secured, and a photograph is taken before shipping as proof that items are shipped out in good condition. We will use this photograph as proof if the items are received damaged. If possible, opt for same-day delivery via Lalamove for fragile items to reduce the risk of damaging goods.
- In case of oversized parcel (for sum of orders that do not fit into our biggest pouch 20″ x 14″ or weighing over 5kg), we would require additional shipping fees to cover for delivery via cargo, apart from the calculated shipping fee. We would hold orders until this lacking fee is paid for.
- It is the delivery courier’s responsibility to provide an Official Receipt for their delivery service. Customers may contact the head offices of their chosen courier to request for a copy of the OR for delivery. Paralúman Philippines does NOT provide the OR for delivery.
Returns & Refunds
- Our policy lasts 3 days. If 3 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Additional non-returnable items include but not limited to: Gift cards, Health and personal care items, Jewelry, Kitchenware, Dinnerware, and all personalized and customized items.
- To complete your return, we require the original invoice in your e-mail.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items and items bought at wholesale prices cannot be refunded.
- Damages incurred during shipping are not covered. Buyer is responsible for filing for claims with the courier for damaged goods.
- We do not honor “change of mind”, for example, refund because buyer does not need the item anymore, or found similar item for a cheaper price.
- Handling fees and PayPal fees are non-refundable.
- Damages are defined by a physical change to the item that impairs its normal function and value, such as broken glass or mirror, prior to shipping.
- Dents, chips, stains, and natural discoloration of wood and other natural materials are not considered damages.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged prior to shipping. We would need sufficient proof before exchanging items.
- Valid reasons include: change color and change size.
- Buyer shoulders shipping for exchanges.
- Absolutely no returns for personalized or customized items.
- To return your product, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Refund for item will only be processed upon confirmed return to sender of returned item.
Customized and Personalized Items
- Customized and personalized items are not eligible for returns and refunds due to its non-resellable nature, unless the fault is in the product itself, such as (A) being a risk for injury (i.e. product can cause an accidental injury to a person) or (B) being non-functional (i.e. the product does not function)
- Unacceptable reasons for returns and refunds include but are not limited to: change of mind, change of design choice, change of item, wrong design provided by client, wrong size, wrong spelling provided by client, damaged in transit, does not look like the photo, different color expectation, etc.
- Upon buying items online, the buyer accepts the risks involved in online shopping including possible damage in transit, delayed delivery, imperfections and variability, and difference in screen color and resolution from the actual item.
Refusal of Sale or Service
- We reserve the right to refuse sale or service to individuals. Reasons include: item out of stock, service temporarily unavailable, unfair client demands such as demanding free service or free products, setting unrealistic or impossible timeframes for production or delivery such as rush orders or same day orders, and so on.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders and requests from irate or rude customers. We try to settle issues amicably but if the other party is not willing to communicate calmly, then we will have to settle with blocking messages.