- 1 TPU mask
- 2 Removable earloops
- 2 filter compartments
- 2 PP cotton filters (pre-inserted)
- 10 PP cotton filter refills
*it is recommended to replace the filters daily or after every client if you use this for your job.
How to use:
- The masks already come fitted with two PP cotton filters. No need to insert new filters.
- Tie the earloops in a knot.
- Put on the mask. The fit should be snug as to not let air escape.
- People who rely on lip reading (i.e. Deaf)
- People whose line of work require lip reading.
How to clean:
- Remove the earloops, filter compartments, and used filters from the TPU mask.
- The TPU mask, earloops and filter compartments can be washed, boiled or sanitized with a UV lamp.
- Dispose of the used filter and insert a new pair.
We DO NOT recommend using transparent masks for daily protective use. Please, only use transparent masks if it is necessary for your job or for communication.
- Is it anti-fog? No, the item is not anti-fog.
- Can the filters be washed? No, the filters are disposable and it is recommended to replace daily.
- Why does it have a valve? No, those are not valves, they are filter compartments otherwise you will get suffocated if there is no way for air to pass through the mask.